Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 3, 2010

LoVe StoRy episode 6.....................


this morning is brighter than before............
why??? nothing just the weather is good.. huhu
like my heart inside.... waiting 4 someone to make it brighter .........huhuhu
on the other day also i really met her....... finally....... not just see a faces but meet face to face...
thats one of my hope actually..... coz before this i really hard to see her ..met her.... mybe the gossip were spread....shy kot..huhuhu..
why i can met her like this..............?
firstly... my heart tells me i must met her..talk to her...
secondly.... this is the days which is our holiday is begin.....our home quite far from each other...
third......i have a thing that i wanna to give her... not a jewellery's,or gold but just a small gift..
the first reason of meeting her is all about heart.. i cant lie to myself that i don't remember her,miss her...smiles..
next about our holiday... my home town is quite far from her so i think we will never met which is i can say along time.... even though it is just a two month...then when i came up to this university next sem... she will be doing work outside.. so the chances of meeting her is quite small..
then the 'thing' that i said before not a expensive just a symbol of appreciation of our relationship as a frenz really.... thats not mean i forget my other frens but this gurl..... different ckit la..
harap maklum hihihihi........
so i decide to meet her..
im kind of worries at first if she doesn't want to meet me..
but.
im quite happy when i call her....... she accept my invitation..
my feeling that time???
dup.dap.dup.dap huhuhu.. neves la jgak.......
but im hero rite.. nothing to neves off...........
so at that time im waiting for her....
and the she arrived.....
i think my mouth is automatically give a smile...
ske la agaknyer....
we had a chat a bit...
that time also i can see the treasure of her......
wat else.....
her smile la.....hehehehe.........
so cute ......
and then i give her the gift that i prepare for her.........
although she like refuse to accept but thanks to her coz she is willing to accept that..
tq awk!!!
thats make me quite happy......
so mission accomplish !!! hik3..
mcm mission impossible la pulak.................
so thats make me satisfied...
the situation after this i will accept with my heart open........
but i really hope that some day she may tell me her feeling.........
mybe im over exited........ reckless...........
in a deep of my heart i dnt want she feel hurt or uncomfortable with the thing that im doing.....
so if her tell me the truth ..which mean her true feeling .......
i will accept it........
this because... we love somebody not to make them far from us..but near to us........
that wat im always thinking rite now...
bcoz before this all the same things happen to me..
we start to like or love them .............
they will be run away..
not mean that they run a 100m sports hehehe but.....
they like avoid us....
so wat we can do..........
just accept it...........
that wat i believe..........
which is the feeling cant be push...
but the inner feeling........from their heart.....(her heart)
so for now.... we will be frenz.......
if ade rezki,.. insyaallah.
we will be together....................
so this time i go back to my window.... and lookin ' for the answer............
and my window is still close........



Blogger Widgets