Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 30, 2010

LoVe Story episode 5 !!!!!


i know she is around....... that wat i believe from before..
the situation is quite similar from before... my window is still close and when i close this tiny window for a long time... my mind is keeping thinking of her... why this happen to me??? i asking myself everytime she appears in my mind.... am i miss her ??? is she is my only flower in garden of my heart???? hmm.... this make my mind spinning and blinking.... my feeling too.... weird rite??? erm... mybe it happen in everyones life...
today everythings is over...........
not this hope but my exam la............
i think she also finished her exam.... i hope we both get the great result coz is good for our studies...
huhu.. gd luck awk....:P
i hope she hear wat im saying just now....
i want her to be success... so do i.... because all of us is our parents hope..
which is when we get some successful life.. they will be proud to have us........... as their children.
but dont 4get to be grateful.. because all our life is from Allah....our successful life,rezki,jodoh also from Allah...........
like i said before.. "her smile is my smile" so i hope i can see that smile always...for the entire life coz
its make me happy...... although she's not near to me but if i can see she smiling thats ok... but if
i can see that smile for my entire life.... mybe my life is brighter....... im saying this doesnt mean i know wat happen in the future.... but..... this is my feeling just now...
from the deep of my heart which is... that is a garden with no flowers yet... just the seed that s need to take care off... im as a gardener just wait for the flower to grow beautifull cute gitu..huhuhuh
like u all... when u see some beautiful things... u must be happy rite... thats same wit me... a normal human being.............
mybe some of you might be asking why dont i tell her the truth......... i really wanna do that.. but the times hasnt come.. mybe only my feeling says that but this is about two hearts... if only one heart thats waiting to be connected but the others mybe not ready yet.. so the things can be so complicated....i must cares about her feelings too..... if there the two heart is connecting.....insyaallah everything gonna be run smoothly.. and i hope so.... if i follow my stubborn heart which is missing her mybe..... i will climb the mountain... (kt gombak ade batu cave je kot..erm kt mane ekk???) let it be la.. hhehehe..
and when i reach to the top... i wanna to shout loud which is the words is "i want u to be my flower !!!! a beautiful flower!!!! and i......!!!!!" opps....biarla rahsia hik3..... mane leh cite abis abisan.. sabar ek hohoho.........
thats if i follow my feeling just now.. mybe u all said that im crazy rite... not that crazy la.. just thought... today also is the rainy day..... so this time i can see the rainbow.. very beautiful lorh.. this time the rainbow show its true color...... and i see thats like a bridge of hope... wah.. is that my feeling or my heart turn in to the rainbow ?????nononono... my heart is still red... just that one of the many2 beautiful things.....that i can see...
this day also like i said the day is my last final exam for this sem...
so my studies in this sem is over.........
so.........
mybe hard for me to see her smile anymore.......
coz... she will be outstation....hahaha...
doing her erm............. i can say just this..
her work...
that for now... im as always sit in front my tiny window which is still close.......
waiting for the bright day tommorow.... hav work to do la.......
for her...... all the best!!!
:P


Blogger Widgets