Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

love story episode 1.....................


once upon a time... in the place is far far away from home town hik3... kt gombak la....
the story is happen in nearby this area... near 2 you also (the readers)..

one day i open my window.... and i see something...mybe someone....
owh i figured out.. someone is right in front me.. i think a gurl ...
a ordinary gurl... but i cant look clearly
coz the view is hide by the fogs.....
erm... then i let the gurl escape in the fogs... so the next couple of hour.. i try to see through my window again. to see her after the fogs gone.
when i start to look at outside of the window, she is not there anymore..
so i think i cant see her longer coz mybe she is seeing other people...
my mind is thinking this.. mybe she dont look at me like i look at her which is full of hopes....
so i decide to wait for a while to see her......
Blogger Widgets