Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

LoVe StoRy episode 4............


today, my window is still close... wanna to open but i cant ,because of the condition that make me close the window.
but she is still in my mind like a shadow which is follow me where ever i go... day and night.
this is rare because the situation like this comes to me suddenly..
so i look forward to this and i felt i like to see what happen next. this because my situation at the past quite similar with the current situation so jst waiting ..
to see the result ahahaha... mcm lab report lak..nk tgk result ni huhu..... so i fell that i want to focus on stdy even-though the things always bear in my mind.. i must to be patience and do the best for my stdy which is this week is important week,
and final exam will be coming .. jst because im focus on the preparation for exam...... it doesnt make me 4get to her.. as i said b4... her smile is my smile... so ive jst wonder if shes ok or not... hope shes ok.. :) thats is situation here.....
not outside world yet..
why im saying this???
our life not end in this place because at outside there is
huge world,
and many good people live there so we cant guess what happen next...
mybe she find someone best for her..mybe myself......
so we just walking in this world the we live.....
and the path that we choose is the way of our future.....
but now my mind still have her.....
hehehe........
wats the result next i will accept as a faith.....
so jst wait n see.....
with my window close..... i know she is around.......
Blogger Widgets