Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

lOvE stOrY episode 2.....

but... when i wait for a while.. she didnt come....
so i continue my job on settling the assignments and others work..
but in my mind she always exist.
so i overcome this type of feeling to focus on my job..
the other day... i really met her... but not face to face but just she walk in front of me.. with her tiny little face i can see her smiles... wat i think???
she so cute ma...... huhuhuh
that make me remember her more hik3.... so i decide to make a close connection with her...
sometimes i think this.. mybe she is the one will be the flowers in my garden of heart.....
but i cant let this feeling so deep coz i dnt know the status of her...
so jst waiting in front my window la.... maybe she will be there....
Blogger Widgets