Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

LoVe StOrY episode 3......

as i said before Ive jst waiting in front my window and she will be there...

then i found out she still not appear as my first view when i open my window for the first time...

so i think i will close my window for a while becoz i think she will never appear for a short time becoz when i try to close to her then she like running away from me.... i

dont know whether she shy or scared of

me huhuhu...

but i think i must g

ive her some space for her to choose her own destiny or wat we call life.....

coz i think if she not hav a kind of happiness with someone like me so i think that she have the right to choose her own happiness.

im not saying this becoz

i give up or frust .... but i think it for her happiness..

coz her smiles is my smiles... for this kind of relation la...

but my family's smiles also my smiles... all i can say that... when someone that i start to love... their smile is my smile... so i dnt want their

smiles lost (hilang) from their face..

. so thats my point of view..

so for today.. my window is close.........

Blogger Widgets