Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 27, 2010

LoVe story... episode 8 FiNALE........

today still near at my window.. missing her as usual..
im being brave to write this..coz its hard form me to finish my story..for this time coz it is
the ending...
why i said this?? because this is the finale...
finale of expression of my feelings...coz this story is about my heart as a story teller..
tell the story....
so this is my second month of holiday which is will end very soon..
the situation rite now.. is quite similar from before...with a question marks in my head..
yes.. i still contact her.. not much but ade la... but thats it.. just say helo..
hmm.. nothing beside that..wat i heard and i saw.... she still epi.. even tough without me..
yes we r not in relationship yet.. but my i feel that my existences in her life are not invited or not available...
so i just wanna to say this... "i will understand and go away" this just for a moment.. i also in confusing situation rite now.. im not so tough to do that actually.. because of scared.
im cannot lie that i can let her go that easily.... the truth is i feel scared to lost her in my life..
not because im cant face the reality but its quite hard. like when we were hav something special
and when we love smbody....so we want to he/she with us 4ever rite..???
so do i.......
but wat i realize now that im not for her.. this time mybe... coz i know she has target with her stdy or future life. so i will let her do wt her wants....hope she wil success.. ill wil pray for that.....
if she's found someone else???
if that boy can take her to happiness.... i accept that...
at least she will be happy with her life....
my life???
just running as usual...coz im also have a goal to archieve...
its just to make my life better.....other than that i hav responsibilities ..
so i need to settled it first.
in this holiday period also.. everyday i just think...think.. and think..
about wat??
her..my life...
when i say about her... of course la i miss her..coz its always bear in my mind..
but i also think that i need to stop to disturb her.. like i said before.. i want to giv her space for her life which is the truth that i know.. which is i have no right to force her..or to make her talking or chat wit me everyday..
talking about her.... that the other day my college held a event..
and unfortunately i hav to be in kl about two three days..
so i decide to go there.. just to see her..:p
but that day is not my luck i think.. just look around.. and then go back..
so wat i think for my life??????????
that all know that our responsibilities to family..
that ill put at first place..
coz family is very important for every people on earth..
erm...thats 2 3 things that i can shared.. the others is not necessary i think...:)

MASSAGE 4 Her :-
sori for disturbing.. mybe my way of doing this things make u uncomfortable
hepi to knowing u.. coz u r one of the cutest that ive ever seen for this time..:)
if u a bird... u have a wings to fly...so just fly wherever u want..but PLZ take care of ur self k..
coz im quite worried here.....
if we r not meeting after this day.......if you remember me as a frenz.that will be okay..im hepi for that..
im doing this not mean that i give up..it just i try to believe this............
if u r mean to be with me... the day will come.. if r not.. im hepi for ur happiness..
coz ur smile is my smile..if ur lips draw a smile......so i will be hepi..
just that.. coz i know.. many people is better than me out there...
so dun worry .. i will pray the best for u.. even tough without me......
all the very best to you.......
my feelings to you ..ill keep in my drawer of my heart....ill lock it
coz.. thats one of my memory is to knowing you..and..
ill be waiting to see ur future..ok my cute frenz
so thank you.....
very much.....

for me.. i must face the reality..wat happen before cant be reverse..coz the future is coming...
i know everyone hope that the love stories will be happy ending..
so do i..
but this time..
my story ends...
with a sad/epi feelings..
so......
thats one of my heart can tell...........
after this....
mybe a new story..........
new life............
hope the best for us..for all......

sincerely from me.........
from my heart.........
so good bye........
so this time i will open my window wide....
prepared for a begining of a new story mybe...






-----:END:-----



.:bisik2:. berat ati la.... hmmm......................................
Blogger Widgets